Restore Accidentally Deleted Partitions, Fix Damaged Volumes & Disks
Active@ Partition Recovery is a freeware toolkit
that helps you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions
within DOS, Windows or Windows PE (boot disk) environment. Simple QuickScan easily
detects and recovers recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion.
Advanced low-level SuperScan may detect partitions which were deleted a long time ago,
even if you have created new ones and even formatted them!
Active@ Partition Recovery toolkit includes the
following main features:
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan - low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Includes Active@ File Recovery - last chance file recovery tool
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged MBR (Master Boot Record) and Partition Table
- Creates a Disk Image - data backup for data recovery purposes
- Supports Windows 7 & 8, XP & Vista, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, WinPE
- Recovers deleted FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure...
Freeware Toolkit, 15MB
New version 8.0 is now available!
New version of Active@ Partition Recovery
on Jan 21, 2013 with more features:
- Added recovery of Unix UFS & Linux Ext4fs
- Integrated Disk Editor (Hex Viewer)
- Application styles: Dark & Light colors
- Navigation buttons: Go Back & Go Up
- Improvements in recovery Kernel
- Latest Boot Disk Creator & Boot Disk Utils
What Our Customers Say:
"I accidentally trashed the partition table of my backup disks, which held my only copy of all my data at the time. Your software was able to recover the partition table
and save all of my data with no loss at all. I can't express how thankful I am. Worth it at ten times the cost."
Derrick Coetzee Berkeley, California
"Great software! Just saved me an evening of Exchange server rebuilding. For the record, it works on iSCSI SAN volumes in a Hyper-V cluster, too! Very cool."
Gregory Eytcheson, Independence, KS
Active@ Partition Recovery is a component of
Active@ Data Studio and
Active@ Boot Disk (Windows-based LiveCD)